• Home
  • Home
  • Vacant Property Insurance

Vacant Property Insurance

Do you own a vacation house or condo? You might not be able to depend on your Home owners insurance policy to safeguard you and your belongings. As a matter of fact, based on your current policy, your coverage could be lowered or even cancelled if your home is vacant for only a month.

Liufau McCall Insurance Group, specializes in condominiums, town-homes, single-family residences, and other vacant properties. Our insurance policy offers protection for damage to the residence because of fire, wind, hail, and criminal damage and destructive wrongdoing also liability insurance if somebody gets hurt on the property. If you need Vacant Property insurance, call or email our specialists for comprehensive coverage at competitively priced plans.

Freedom through peace of mind

Liufau McCall Insurance Group